Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Where did April go?!

April flew by so quick that I haven't even had time to get pics off the camera!















Easter was lovely, church in the morning with the family. It's the most important sermon of the year and me, my family and the entire row (even the one behind us) was seriously distracted and entertained by an adoreable little girl in front of us. I tried so hard to focus but she was so funny and cute... sorry God! I thought it was just me, but then a lady next to us asked the mom if she could hold her baby... so it wasn't just me!

Angie, my sister in law, bought two puppies from the neighbor. I love puppies anyhow, but these looked exactly when Tellie was a puppy... so they really tugged on my heart strings.











Heather's birthday (she will always be 21 in my mind) - we went to Chili's for dinner with the girls and then came home for a night in. We did pedi's and watched chick flicks. It was nice to have a night in and relax rather than out on the town. Good choice Heather!

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO GLAD YOU HAVE A BLOG! I haven't seen Ryan and Nathan forever! That's why it's great to have blogs - I keep in touch with you, but there's no way I would have seen them for a long time!

    It looks like you figured it all out really quickly!

    Thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete