Tuesday, July 13, 2010

More Preggo PIcs

25 Weeks- End of May, school is almost out!
27 Weeks- First week in June, ground is broken at the new house!
29 weeks - 3rd Trimester, 10 weeks to go

So far, no complaints about pregnancy. Besides the typical being tired, hungry, oddly amused with my body changes and being caught off gaurd by the movement inside my tummy, things are going well. I wouldn't say I'm loving being pregnant, but it's going okay. I really can't wait to meet this girl growing inside me!
And for those wondering, no we really have not picked a name. We're not just telling you that, but we have not had time to fully think out names. Something will come to us, hopefully by September 1st!
















1 comment:

  1. Ah these are what I've been waiting for. Angie, you're absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete