Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ella Dawn Green 8.28.2010

Ella Dawn Green
Born 8.28.2010
6 lbs 14 oz
19.5 inches
10:55 am








First family photo and first car ride!









Ella is getting used to being at home. It's been a week so far, and she's still "the boss"!!! We expect she'll be the boss for quite some time. :o)
Mom and dad are adjusting, slowly but surely. Dad took a week of vacation to stay home with us, and now he's back to work.
So many friends and family are blessing us with visits, food, and calls- thanks to all.
I'm sure we'll be writing more later about this newest addition to our family!

2 comments:

  1. Ah there is so much for me to hear about! How did the labor/delivery go? Are you attempting to breast feed? Are you getting any sleep? Are you feeling any baby blues? I sure wish I could sit down with you and talk talk talk. She's absolutely beautiful Angie. I know you'll be a fantastic mother to Ella through all her life stages. You and Ryan are such outstanding people, I'm excited for you to have a mini-you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey meg! I've been wanting to call you all this week just to talk! Maybe I will this weekend. I have a lot of questions to ask you too. :o)

    Love Ang

    ReplyDelete