Thursday, October 7, 2010

1 Month... Where did September go!?

Well, Ella is one month old and counting. I really have no idea where September has gone!
I guess a new baby and finishing the house keeps us busy???
You're so small swaddled in your bassinet, and you are
even bigger here than the first day we brought you home!
This is what I get to look at every time I put you in the baby bjorn carrier- too cute!
You dreaming about how you LOVE your duck outfit :o)
Still figuring out how to work two eyes at the same time...
Sound asleep on your tummy- shhh, don't tell the
baby police... you LOVE sleeping on your tummy!
Goofy girl!
We went for a stroller ride on a cool fall day, and I put your hat on you...
this is how you ended up with the hat, I guess it still blocks the sun!?
A trip up to daddy's work to show you off... laying on his desk- too cute.

Can you believe we changed your diaper on his desk too!?

Ella Dawn Green- your first month was a huge learning experience for us all- you, mom, dad, and the dog! But now, as you enter your second month, things are wonderful and fun! You seem like you were here all along. We love ya girlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment