Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ella is 2 months!

October 28, 2010



OH BABY! This little girl has become such an enjoyable part of our lives. This past month was amazing. The smiles, the learning to coo, the kicking- everything is just wonderful! She is still not on a schedule, although she does at least know night and day. She sleeps anywhere from 4 to 9 hour stretches at night, and I NEVER know what to expect! Many people have commented on what a little noise maker she is, and I agree! She squeeks, gasps, sighs, squeeks, and did I mention, squeeks???! It's so cute.




Ella, we are beginning to understand this special love parents talk about- I don't know how it could get any stronger... but I'm sure it will!




Happy 2 months Miss Ella Dawn!










Ella's baby blue eyes




Sometimes Ella doesn't really enjoy my "dress the doll" sessions. One day when we were meeting a friend for lunch, I think I had the poor thing in 6 outfits before I made up my mind! But I SWEAR, I don't dress you if you're crying, you really did have fun... up until the picture!Sorry chicka!



We took Ella to her first big football game to see her Uncle Nathan play in the marching band, it was chilly outside, but she did so good and lasted until 3rd quarter! And the next day she went to another football game to see her cousin Trent play and lasted the entire game!



This is what she has learned to do so well in her 2nd month- SMILE! Except I still haven't snapped a photo of her big grins... that's really cute and to die for! She is such a happy baby!




Ella has been our little construction baby. The house is almost complete and the poor thing has been there almost every day. This day she was on our chests while we swept the entire house- like I have said before... what a trooper! Only a few more days before we move in, then she can actually lay down on the carpet and kick her legs, or sit by the fireplace after a bath to warm up... oh we can't wait!

And of course, we can't forget to mention that Tellie has finally accepted that Ella is also part of our family. She has licked Ella and will actually walk within a 5 foot radius of the baby. If we're lucky she sometimes even sits next to Ella while she's eating... man that will change once Ella starts solids! :o)


Happy 2 months Ella- We all LOVE you!

No comments:

Post a Comment